For purposes of this policy, ”personal information” means any information concerning a natural person, which, because of name, number, symbol, mark or other identifier, can be used to identify that natural person.
To protect your privacy and prevent unauthorized use, please keep your IDs and passwords in a secure place. Also, whenever you use Infoodsys systems from a public workstation, be sure to logout of the systems and close all web browser windows before you leave the public workstation.
InFoodSys® may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from ay 2018.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to Members such as “work place” etcetera.
What we do with the Information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send email requesting feedback.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to InFoodSys®. POX box 530811 Henderson, Nevada 89053
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Change to Policy and Disclaimer
Links to Third – Party sites
Confidentiality and Integrity
We limit employee access to personal information collected through InFoodSys® to only those employees who need access to the information in the performance of their official duties. Employees who have access to this information follow appropriate procedures in connection with any disclosures of personal information.
In addition, we have implemented procedures to safeguard the integrity of InFoodSys® information technology assets, including, but not limited to, authentication, authorization, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. These security procedures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of Infoodsys as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content as well as the electronic transmission of information.
For security purposes and to maintain the availability of InFoodSys® all users, we employ software to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise damage this web site.
Disclosure of Information Collected Trough this web Site. We may collect or disclose personal information without your consent if the collection or disclosure is:
- Necessary to perform Infoodsys statutory duties or necessary to operate a program authorized by law, or authorized by state or federal statute or regulation;
- Made pursuant to a court order or by law;
- For the purpose of validating your identity; or of information to be used solely for statistical purposes that is in the form that cannot be used to identify any particular person.
Further, the disclosure of information, including personal information, collected through this website is subject to the provisions of the U.S. Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act and Nevada State’s Freedom of Information Law.
We may also disclose personal information to federal or state law enforcement authorities to enforce Infoodsys rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to Infoodsys information technology assets.
Logs and Network Monitoring
We maintain log files of all access to InFoodSys® and also monitor network traffic for purposes of site management and security. We use this information to help diagnose problems with the server and to carry out other administrative tasks. We also use log analysis tools for such purposes as creating summary statistics to determine which information is of most interest to users, identifying system problem areas, and determining technical requirements. The following information is typically collected in these files:
- The Internet Protocol address and domain name of your Internet Service Provider and/or computer, if your computer has an IP address assigned directly to it;
- The type of browser and operating system you use;
- The date and time you visited Infoodsys
- The web pages or services you accessed at Infoodsys and amount of time spent at each page; and
- The web page from which you accessed Infoodsys and from which any page on this site was linked.